BTK9 is experiencing rapid growth and has a couple of newly created part time, rotating, “Weekend Only”, Trainer positions available!
The right person/s will have:
- Passion about working with dogs and Confidence working with dogs of all sizes and temperaments.
- Previous experience in a training/behavioral rehabilitation capacity, doggie day care setting, veterinary field, or significant rescue experience. Must be familiar with and supportive of balanced training!
- Must be Patient and Compassionate with dogs of all temperaments!
- Social media skills, i.e. able to take pictures and videos to post client dog updates on our business social media sites.
In addition to training dogs, this position includes feeding dogs, letting dogs out for break time, cleaning play-yards and dog crates if needed.
Rotating Weekend day and evening positions. Day hours 6:30a.m. – 11:30a.m. Evening hours: 5:30p.m. – 10:30p.m. More hours may be available if candidate desired!
The right candidate will have a strong work ethic, showing up when scheduled, be self-motivated and capable of working with little to no supervision. No Drama! No Gossip!
Must be detail oriented so as to adhere to all safety and health protocols!
Must be physically able to bend up/down frequently and lift/carry 40+lbs.
These are live animals that require reliable and consistent care! If you are a person who is often late or calls out frequently, you need NOT apply.
- Competitive Pay based on experience and availability!
- Well trained dogs are welcome to accompany you to work!
- Opportunity to turn into full time training position if desired, as company grows and performance merits!
Ready to join the BTK9 team?
Email your resume and contact information to Stephanie at firstname.lastname@example.org