BTK9 is experiencing rapid growth and has both Full and Part Time Trainer positions available!
The right person/s will have:
- Passion about working with dogs and Confidence working with dogs of all sizes and temperaments.
- Previous experience in a training/behavioral rehabilitation capacity, doggie day care setting, veterinary field, or significant rescue experience. Must be familiar with and supportive of balanced training!
- Must be Patient and Compassionate with dogs of all temperaments!
- Social media skills, i.e. able to take pictures and videos to post client dog updates on our business social media sites.
In addition to training dogs, this position includes feeding dogs, letting dogs out for break time, cleaning play-yards and dog crates if needed.
Training positions are not 9-5 jobs, we work 7 days a week with live animals. To be considered for either full or part time, you must be available for rotating weekend and holiday schedules as well as flexibility to work either day shift or evening shift. Day positions start at 7 a.m. promptly and evening hours end at 10:30 p.m. promptly. We do our best to accommodate employee’s day or evening work preference, but some flexibility is required as this is a team effort.
The right candidate will have a strong work ethic, showing up when scheduled, be self-motivated and capable of working with little to no supervision. No Drama! No Gossip!
Must be detail oriented so as to adhere to all safety and health protocols!
Must be physically able to bend up/down frequently and lift/carry 40+lbs.
These are live animals that require reliable and consistent care! If you are a person who is often late or calls out frequently, you need NOT apply.
- Competitive Pay based on experience and availability!
- Well trained dogs are welcome to accompany you to work!
- We do not currently offer paid health benefits, but paid vacation time is accrued for Full time positions.
- Paid Bonuses based on work performance.
Ready to join the BTK9 team?
Email your resume and contact information to Stephanie at email@example.com